Binocular indirect ophthalmoscope affords the viewer a perspective not available in direct ophthalmoscopes. Views of the extreme retinal periphery & the ora serrta are readily obtained and operative manipulation without contamination is a definite clinical advantage. large varieties of pathological conditions are more rapidly brought into view and larger lesions can be seen "in toto" and their significance will be better appreciated.
1. Soft, comfortable headband, adjustable for height and width.
2. Aluminum frame, durable and dust-proof.
3. 3 different apertures, integrated red-free and cobalt blue filters.
4. Instant adjustable for any pupil size.
5. Ensures maximum comfort in long term use.
6. Voltage- work on both 110 or 220 volt
1. Soft carrying case
2. Co-observation Teaching mirror
3. Scleral Depressor
4. Funds chart book
5. Battery Charger